Saturday 9 March 2013

In Answer To A Few Questions...

Hello audience!

It's been ages since I last shared something so I thought I'd do it now to get it out of the way.

Now, many of you people have been getting in touch with me asking me if I ever wanted to get back with Brian and Roger and start a reformation of Queen again. In answer to your question, it is a possibility.  I'm still in touch with them, whenever I can be bothered to log into my emails and sort their emails from all the junk mail I'm getting these days.

Another question answered: Yes, I do still play the bass when I can, being in my sixties hasn't stopped me from doing this and having a good time playing in my mate's band round London. Think it's the Immortals or something like that. No, wait, that was in 1986 to produce a soundtrack for the film Biggles. I'm sorry I don't know anymore, my memory isn't what it used to be.

The other day I watched a film on YouTube, well it was a cartoon really called Searching For Deaky. I didn't half get the giggles at it. Would you seriously think I'd hide out in a cave on the summit of Mount Everest? It's quite impossible but if I gave away my location I'd have thousands of screaming fans after me!

I don't think you've noticed the drummer from Spandau Ballet go a bit insane with his Twitter. Rock God? Bah, he doesn't even deserve to be called a god. Let alone he hasn't done anything with Rock and Roll in his entire life. So I decided to talk to him and set things straight over a direct message on Twitter. And it seems he's gone quiet from it. Mission accomplished. Maybe it's time I went for someone else and see what I could do with them. Any suggestions?

Hope to see you again soon,
John

P.S. I apologize for the childish font on my blog. It was my youngest son who recommended that I chose it!

2 comments: