Tuesday 26 March 2013

It's been to long to be true...

Hello Audience!

Bold out of curiosity the other day, I just randomly googled photos of myself, to see what the whole thing of searching is about these days. Half of the photos I found were of many other John Deacons, half of them I don't even know, even when I added 'Queen' to my search. I've also heard ridiculous rumours that I'm dead! The shame on those people!  I really liked this photo from a page called the John Deacon Fan Club on Facebook, who do a really good job. They posted this as a warning to those who thought I was dead. What do you lot think? I really really want to get in touch with one of the page admins about this seriously cool logo they have. I guess it's supposed to show me off, tragically. But it's OK. Queen fans will be Queen fans.











I bet some of you haven't seen my new profile picture on Google+ yet. Well, please 1D it if you like it! As I said before, Queen fans will be Queen fans! 



Talk to you soon, and keep on rocking!
Deaky


P.S. Have been listening to a few tribute bands associated with Queen on YouTube. You guys rock! x (to girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment